The Parliament has passed a bill to regularise the appointment as well as the resignation of members of trusts helping people to live independently. After being approved by Rajya Sabha last week, that bill had been passed by Lok Sabha. The act was enacted in 1999 and has been amended under the bill for National Trust for Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities (Amendment), 2018.
This law facilitates setting up a national trust to help people with autism live independent by taking steps to protect them in case of them losing their parents, besides also including processes and steps for the addition of guardians and trustees, and helping them get equal opportunities as others. The chairperson and members of the board of this national trust have an office tenure of three years from the date of appointment or appointment of successors, whichever longer.
Supriya Sule, member of NCP said, Autism affects children and there's less awareness on autism in our society as well as among educated. She requested the ministers to make sure the chairman and trust work towards the welfare of people with autism. Autism is a neurological condition and is a developmental disorder. It impacts social interactions, Communication and thinking process/imagining.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls