The Parliament has passed a bill to regularise the appointment as well as the resignation of members of trusts helping people to live independently. After being approved by Rajya Sabha last week, that bill had been passed by Lok Sabha. The act was enacted in 1999 and has been amended under the bill for National Trust for Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities (Amendment), 2018.
This law facilitates setting up a national trust to help people with autism live independent by taking steps to protect them in case of them losing their parents, besides also including processes and steps for the addition of guardians and trustees, and helping them get equal opportunities as others. The chairperson and members of the board of this national trust have an office tenure of three years from the date of appointment or appointment of successors, whichever longer.
Supriya Sule, member of NCP said, Autism affects children and there's less awareness on autism in our society as well as among educated. She requested the ministers to make sure the chairman and trust work towards the welfare of people with autism. Autism is a neurological condition and is a developmental disorder. It impacts social interactions, Communication and thinking process/imagining.
Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter Reportedly the news that actor Vishal was going to get engaged to the daughter of a Hyderabad based businessman began doing the rounds last month. Meanwhile the actor himself, however, remained tight lipped about things, neither confirming nor denying the news. Furthermore putting the rumors to rest, actor Anisha Alla, who had appeared in films like Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found