As per report it was stated that over 100 students of government schools in Ballari and Bagalkot districts and around 25 students of a government primary school in Hagalur village in Ballari fell ill after consuming separate mid-day meals on Thursday. Meanwhile Arun Rangarajan, the Superintendent of Police of Ballari said, several students saw a lizard in the meal, which was reported to the teacher. Furthermore soon after the incident was reported, several children in Classes 2, 3 and 4 began to vomit.
Immediately they were rushed to the local Primary Health Centre where they were treated for food poisoning. Accordingly Karnataka Food Commission had stated that Akshaya Patra's food was bland and monotonous as they did not use onion and garlic in the meals. Reportedly this had led to children not eating the food and the commission had also noted that Akshaya Patra was not providing an adequate quantity of food as prescribed by the Karnataka government.
Earlier on Wednesday, the state food commission had met with representatives of Akshaya Patra in Bengaluru. Krishnamurthy, the Chairman of the Food Commission said "Akshaya Patra representatives said that they would find nutritional replacements for onion and garlic. They denied allegations of the food being bland. The government is testing the food quality and taste in every district. Once the test results are out, we will know how to proceed further".
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls