Guntur sources stated that Senior YSR Congress party (YSRCP) leaders Ummareddy Venkateshwarlu and Kasu Mahesh Reddy took the issue of deletion of voter names in the district’s Gurajala constituency to the Election Commission (EC). Meanwhile when addressing the media after the complaint was filed, Ummareddy said there was a deliberate attempt by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders to exclude certain names from the electoral rolls.
As per report the YSRCP leader said 52 lakh fake voters were included in the electoral rolls across the State. The TDP leaders are removing the YSRCP supporters from the lists, he observed. He added “In the past, as many as 43,000 votes were excluded from Narasaraopeta constituency. Unable to cope up with the pressures of the TDP leaders, the election officers are resorting to going on holidays”.
Moreover Ummareddy said the YSRCP would approach the High Court if justice is not delivered by 18 January, 2018. He said in Piduguralla of Gurajala constituency, 8,000 fake voters were added.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral