Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao Friday said his government was committed to the welfare of Christian community in the state and assured to sort out issues raised by it. Meanwhile when hosting a dinner in the run-up to Christmas here, the TRS chief said Telangana was the only state to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as a state festival.
He said "He is proud to say and share with all of you that Telangana is the only one and state in the country where Christmas is celebrated as a state festival. You have faced certain issues in the past. He will soon call the elders of the Christian community to sort out pending issues. We will construct a Christian Bhavan soon”.
Moreover it was stated that Rao claimed that Telangana was the only state which spent about Rs 2000 crore for minority welfare as against Rs 4000 crore being spent by the Centre for the whole country.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi