Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao Friday said his government was committed to the welfare of Christian community in the state and assured to sort out issues raised by it. Meanwhile when hosting a dinner in the run-up to Christmas here, the TRS chief said Telangana was the only state to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as a state festival.
He said "He is proud to say and share with all of you that Telangana is the only one and state in the country where Christmas is celebrated as a state festival. You have faced certain issues in the past. He will soon call the elders of the Christian community to sort out pending issues. We will construct a Christian Bhavan soon”.
Moreover it was stated that Rao claimed that Telangana was the only state which spent about Rs 2000 crore for minority welfare as against Rs 4000 crore being spent by the Centre for the whole country.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls