Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao Friday said his government was committed to the welfare of Christian community in the state and assured to sort out issues raised by it. Meanwhile when hosting a dinner in the run-up to Christmas here, the TRS chief said Telangana was the only state to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as a state festival.
He said "He is proud to say and share with all of you that Telangana is the only one and state in the country where Christmas is celebrated as a state festival. You have faced certain issues in the past. He will soon call the elders of the Christian community to sort out pending issues. We will construct a Christian Bhavan soon”.
Moreover it was stated that Rao claimed that Telangana was the only state which spent about Rs 2000 crore for minority welfare as against Rs 4000 crore being spent by the Centre for the whole country.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case