A video of two AIADMK members having fun with two women working in Madurai Aavin guest house has become viral and even before the controversy surrounding exit of deputy chief minister O.Panneerselvam's brother O.Raja from milk cooperative society, this scandal has become viral, damaging the party reputation.
Paramanandham is the joint secretary of Madurai Anna labour union, and he's been working as driver of Aavin, and Pandi had been working as a leader in Aavin.
It has been said that these two were involved in promising women working there of making their jobs permanent and having sex with them and the video has gone viral following which the duo has been suspended. While they have refused that its graphics, action has been taken and Minister Rajendra Balaji has ordered investigation into this issue.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism