Central minister Nitin Gadkari indirectly attacking Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP leader Amit Shah in his speeches has created a Controversy within the party. There has been a question over who will be selected as the prime minister candidate of BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Questions have been rising over whether Narendra Modi will be chosen as the prime minister candidate of BJP.
After the shocking losses in the 5 state elections, there are voices rising from within BJP to field a different candidate. It has been said that road transport minister Nitin Gadkari will be made the PM candidate and he has also got support of RSS, and this has created rift in the party.
He recently said that while there are people to take credits for success, nobody takes responsibility for failure. When there's failure everyone goes missing, said Gadkari, making people think that he's against Modi and Amit Shah and it has been said he'll be fielded as PM candidate in 2019 elections.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules