Central minister Nitin Gadkari indirectly attacking Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP leader Amit Shah in his speeches has created a Controversy within the party. There has been a question over who will be selected as the prime minister candidate of BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Questions have been rising over whether Narendra Modi will be chosen as the prime minister candidate of BJP.
After the shocking losses in the 5 state elections, there are voices rising from within BJP to field a different candidate. It has been said that road transport minister Nitin Gadkari will be made the PM candidate and he has also got support of RSS, and this has created rift in the party.
He recently said that while there are people to take credits for success, nobody takes responsibility for failure. When there's failure everyone goes missing, said Gadkari, making people think that he's against Modi and Amit Shah and it has been said he'll be fielded as PM candidate in 2019 elections.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam