Sources from Chennai stated that Tamil film 'superstar' Rajinikanth has said he had registered a TV channel under his name to 'block' the attempt of 'someone' in launching the television channel by using his name. The veteran actor told reporters "Yes, we have registered for the TV immediately after receiving information that someone had attempted to launch a TV channel on his name and he was responding to a question if he wanted to launch the TV channel by his name.
Earlier on Friday, as speculation was rife that the actor would soon float a channel, V. M. Sudhakar, convener of the Rajini Makkal Mandram, initiated the process of registering trademarks in the name of "Superstar TV," "Rajini TV" and "Thalaivar TV." Accordingly the trademark registration had been initiated as a man named Bose had started a YouTube channel called Rajini TV. It was said that they had plans to launch a satellite TV channel and hence it was felt that Thalaivar's name should not be misused for any purpose.
Moreover Rajini, who announced his decision to take the political plunge last December, replied to a question that it was premature to talk about alliance. He replied "He has not started the party yet and he will decide about it when he had launched the party”.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism