Accordingly actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party which will be contesting in the 2019 election, has been allotted its poll symbol a glass tumbler by the Election Commission and the leader took to Twitter on Sunday to make the announcement. Even though the actor cum politician refrained from contesting in the Telangana Assembly Election, his party is expected to contest in all the 175 constituencies in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in September, Pawan Kalyan announced his first MLA candidate, Pitani Balakrishna from Mummadivaram Assembly constituency in East Godavari.
Furthermore for a long time, Pawan Kalyan was the lone face of the party, without a second rung of leaders. Further Congress leader and former AP speaker Nadendla Manohar recently joined the party to fill the visible void and the duo recently visited the United States and met various politicians.
Reportedly Pawan Kalyan is not new to politics and he had campaigned for his brother Mega Star Chiranjeevi's Praja Rajyam Party. However, this was a political misadventure, as the party performed poorly in the 2009 Assembly Elections. The party later merged with the Congress, and Chiranjeevi became the Tourism Minister during UPA-II. Moreover in the 2019 Assembly Elections, Pawan Kalyan will be up against the ruling TDP led by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and YS Jaganmohan Reddy’s YSR Congress Party.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism