Accordingly actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party which will be contesting in the 2019 election, has been allotted its poll symbol a glass tumbler by the Election Commission and the leader took to Twitter on Sunday to make the announcement. Even though the actor cum politician refrained from contesting in the Telangana Assembly Election, his party is expected to contest in all the 175 constituencies in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in September, Pawan Kalyan announced his first MLA candidate, Pitani Balakrishna from Mummadivaram Assembly constituency in East Godavari.
Furthermore for a long time, Pawan Kalyan was the lone face of the party, without a second rung of leaders. Further Congress leader and former AP speaker Nadendla Manohar recently joined the party to fill the visible void and the duo recently visited the United States and met various politicians.
Reportedly Pawan Kalyan is not new to politics and he had campaigned for his brother Mega Star Chiranjeevi's Praja Rajyam Party. However, this was a political misadventure, as the party performed poorly in the 2009 Assembly Elections. The party later merged with the Congress, and Chiranjeevi became the Tourism Minister during UPA-II. Moreover in the 2019 Assembly Elections, Pawan Kalyan will be up against the ruling TDP led by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and YS Jaganmohan Reddy’s YSR Congress Party.
2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls Accordingly not limiting themselves to expressing outrage on social media, or lamenting that Indian politics is ridden with corruption, two young women in the state have sprung a surprise by deciding to contest in the Telangana Panchayat elections. Meanwhile these two women are 24 year old Sushmitha Naidu from Nizamabad and 30 year old Sai Pravallika Nagam from Ghatkesar.
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu