As per report even since the Election Commission of India has given Jana Sena Party (JSP) the Glass Tumbler symbol, social media has gone nuts with several memes and jokes about it. Furthermore that aside, Jana Sena Party's symbol could become a powerful symbol that could with the "Comman Man". Reportedly many people believe that the glass tumbler could be as powerful as TDP's 'cycle' symbol and YSRCP's 'fan' symbol and will definitely resonate with voters.
Moreover the glass tumbler, which is a common sight across the country, is a symbol of having its presence everywhere from the streets to the railway and bus stations to the dhabas and now, in cafes cutting across classes. Perhaps several supporters of Jana Sena believe that the election symbol could mean transparency and honesty and a glass that's half-full.
Meanwhile the glass tumbler is also something that is generally the sought after utensil for drinking tea, which is again a symbol of the common man. Hence like Modi's "Chaiwalla" image has worked in his favor and won him a massive mandate by connecting him directly to the people of the country, the glass tumbler could resonate similarly with the common man for Jana Sena.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam