Minister Dindigul Srinivaasan has given a shocker by blaming someone for the death of former TN CM Jayalalitha. It has become common for Dindigul Srinivasan to speak something and get into some controversy. However sometimes, he makes some statements with perfect consciousness that has invited the wrath of his own party members.
Since there is doubt in Jayalalitha's death, the Arumugasamy committee has been investigating the death case, and now, Dindigul Srinivasan has blamed few people for the death of Jayalalitha.
There was a meeting held in Aandipatti regarding the by elections, and during this, ministers Vijayabaskar and Srinivasan were in the event, and when speaking, he said it was because of Jayalalitha's relative Dinakaran that Jayalalitha went to jail, and that impacted the health of her, and due to the robbery by Dinakaran and Sasikala only Jayalalitha passed away. These statements of Dindigul Srinivasan have caught fire as the investigation has been progressing rapid.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?