When the press had questioned Rajinikanth on why he had not visited the Gaja cyclone impacted places, his answer that he had not even started his political party, has created a shock for people. Ever since Rajini announced that he is entering into politics, all his words spoken have been creating one controversy or the other.
Since every time he speaks something wrong, people have started to ignore him, and in such a situation he has registered for his own TV channel for avoiding such issues and for his political career.
He had been to airport as Petta has been wrapped and to travel abroad with his family, and when they asked him, Kamal Hassan had visited the Gaja cyclone impacted areas and why he did not, he said that he has not even started a party and I will see after starting party, and this has shocked people. It must be noted that he had not even started party during Sterlite shootouts, but he went and met the people of Thoothukudi.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue