In a recent event, DMK chief MK Stalin has yet again said that, he wants to reiterate the fact that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a sadist. In Chennai, last week the unveiling of DMK former Chief M Karunanidhi's statue was held, during this event, when MK Stalin spoke, he had recommended Congress president Rahul Gandhi as the PM candidate from the opposition mega alliance.
He had also mentioned that PM Modi as a sadist PM, and this had been seen as one of the significant speeches of Stalin's political career. Following this, BJP TN leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had said that Stalin has been saying Modi as sadist, from today and Stalin will be called as saddest.
In such a situation, in an event in Villupuram, Stalin again said that he reconfirmed to his statement that Modi is indeed a sadist, who did not even come to visit Gaja cyclone impacted places. This has been creating a cold war against DMK and the central government lead by BJP.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?