In a recent event, DMK chief MK Stalin has yet again said that, he wants to reiterate the fact that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a sadist. In Chennai, last week the unveiling of DMK former Chief M Karunanidhi's statue was held, during this event, when MK Stalin spoke, he had recommended Congress president Rahul Gandhi as the PM candidate from the opposition mega alliance.
He had also mentioned that PM Modi as a sadist PM, and this had been seen as one of the significant speeches of Stalin's political career. Following this, BJP TN leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had said that Stalin has been saying Modi as sadist, from today and Stalin will be called as saddest.
In such a situation, in an event in Villupuram, Stalin again said that he reconfirmed to his statement that Modi is indeed a sadist, who did not even come to visit Gaja cyclone impacted places. This has been creating a cold war against DMK and the central government lead by BJP.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls