Sources from Srikakulam made a statement that as per report Leader of the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy greeted the people of both the Telugu states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on the occasion of Christmas Eve.
Reportedly YS Jagan, who is currently touring Pathapatanam Assembly Constituency in Srikakulam district as part of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, said that Jesus had given a great message through his life and teaching, which include love for every being, sacrifice which has no barriers, peaceful co-existence, and forgiveness towards the enemy, compassion for the weak and tolerance.
Accordingly the teachings of Jesus Christ will guide humanity to walk in the path of righteousness and he said and asked everyone to celebrate the festival of Christmas with fervor and gaiety.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?