As per report the members of Andhra Pradesh Committee for Special Status have requested Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao not to make Andhra Pradesh a Pakistan for the people of Telangana. Meanwhile in a letter to the TRS Chief, the members demanded KCR not to stall the development of Andhra Pradesh as it has got a raw deal after the state's bifurcation.
Furthermore during his visit to Visakhapatnam, the members said that MPs from Andhra Pradesh have been protesting for Special Status, but reportedly Telangana MPs have been making all attempts to create obstacles for them in New Delhi. The letter stated "Please do not hurt our sentiments. The people of Andhra Pradesh are in dire need of development. So for this, our MPs are staging protests against the Centre which has not fulfilled the promises made in the Act. We need funds for the capital, a Railway Zone, Kadapa Steel plant and other issues to be sorted out. So, please do not obstruct our efforts”.
Moreover stating that TRS and KCR should stop their divisive politics of using Telangana sentiment and turning their people against Andhra Pradesh, the members requested KCR not to "make Andhra Pradesh a Pakistan for Telangana people."
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue