Chennai sources stated that the party said Tamilnadu Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam's brother O Raja, who was sacked for "anti-party" activities last week, was on Monday re-inducted into the AIADMK after he expressed regret for his action. Meanwhile Panneerselvam and Chief Minister K Palaniswami, the party's Joint Coordinator, announced the re-induction of Raja, the former panchayat body chief hailing from Theni district.
Reportedly they said in a statement that O Raja, who was removed from the party, is being allowed to function as member from Monday onwards after he expressed regret for his action in person and through letter, and requested that he be inducted in the party. Furthermore as per report Raja was sacked from all posts and the AIADMK's primary membership by the two leaders on December 19 for "going against the party's policies and bringing disrepute to it".
Moreover the ruling party had then welcomed the action, saying the leadership would not tolerate any indiscipline, irrespective of the person's status.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?