Hyderabad sources reported that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi recently said Pakistan Prime Minister, Imran Khan should learn something from India’s inclusive politics. Furthermore Mr. Khan in an address at Lahore on Sunday, referring to the comments of veteran Hindi actor Naseeruddin Shah, had said, “We will show the Modi government how to treat minorities...Even in India, people are saying that minorities are not being treated as equal citizens.”
Furthermore when reacting to the comments, the MIM chief said on Twitter “According to the Pakistani Constitution, only a Muslim is qualified to be President. India has seen multiple Presidents’ from oppressed communities and it is high time Khan Sahab learns something from us about inclusive politics and minority rights.”
Previously on December 20, Shah in an interview expressed concern over the recent Bulandshahr riots which claimed two lives including police officer Subodh Kumar Singh, who was investigating the Akhlaq lynching case.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral