Hyderabad sources reported that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi recently said Pakistan Prime Minister, Imran Khan should learn something from India’s inclusive politics. Furthermore Mr. Khan in an address at Lahore on Sunday, referring to the comments of veteran Hindi actor Naseeruddin Shah, had said, “We will show the Modi government how to treat minorities...Even in India, people are saying that minorities are not being treated as equal citizens.”
Furthermore when reacting to the comments, the MIM chief said on Twitter “According to the Pakistani Constitution, only a Muslim is qualified to be President. India has seen multiple Presidents’ from oppressed communities and it is high time Khan Sahab learns something from us about inclusive politics and minority rights.”
Previously on December 20, Shah in an interview expressed concern over the recent Bulandshahr riots which claimed two lives including police officer Subodh Kumar Singh, who was investigating the Akhlaq lynching case.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019