Accordingly Karnataka Chief Minister Kumaraswamy was caught on camera while instructing a senior police officer to kill the murderers of local JD(S) leader Prakash. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy was talking to the police officer on phone, journalists around him have captured it on video and this video is now going viral online.
FurthermoreJanata Dal-Secular leader Prakash was hacked to death in Mandya. He was killed on Monday around 4.30 PM in Mandya in south Karnataka. As per reports, four bike-borne assailants have chased Prakash's car down, forced it to stop and attacked him with machetes in his car. Prakash was left slumped inside his SUV, drenched in blood. Meanwhile later he was taken to Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences where he died.
Moreover learning about his brutal killing, Kumaraswamy has reacted in a shocking manner. He said "Prakash was a good man and he don't know who killed him in this way. Kill them mercilessly in a shootout. There would be no problem". Moreover after the video went viral, Kumaraswamy's party leaders defended him saying that he reacted in a fit of rage and it was "just outburst". Finally clarifying on his comments, Kumaraswamy said, "It was not my order, he was emotional at that moment. The killers are the reason for two murders and they were in jail. They came out on bail two days ago and killed another person and this is how they are misusing bail."
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue