Accordingly Karnataka Chief Minister Kumaraswamy was caught on camera while instructing a senior police officer to kill the murderers of local JD(S) leader Prakash. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy was talking to the police officer on phone, journalists around him have captured it on video and this video is now going viral online.
FurthermoreJanata Dal-Secular leader Prakash was hacked to death in Mandya. He was killed on Monday around 4.30 PM in Mandya in south Karnataka. As per reports, four bike-borne assailants have chased Prakash's car down, forced it to stop and attacked him with machetes in his car. Prakash was left slumped inside his SUV, drenched in blood. Meanwhile later he was taken to Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences where he died.
Moreover learning about his brutal killing, Kumaraswamy has reacted in a shocking manner. He said "Prakash was a good man and he don't know who killed him in this way. Kill them mercilessly in a shootout. There would be no problem". Moreover after the video went viral, Kumaraswamy's party leaders defended him saying that he reacted in a fit of rage and it was "just outburst". Finally clarifying on his comments, Kumaraswamy said, "It was not my order, he was emotional at that moment. The killers are the reason for two murders and they were in jail. They came out on bail two days ago and killed another person and this is how they are misusing bail."
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019