Naam Thamizhar party leader Seeman has trolled BJP party that they can never win and form government in Tamilnadu. In Chennai, the Naam Thamizhar party had celebrated freedom fighter Velu Naachiyaar's 222nd Memorial Day, and during the event, Seeman had interacted with the media. In this speech, he had come down heavily against BJP party.
He said that BJP had never really cared about Tamilnadu and never cared about its people and that Tamilnadu people are just votes for them. During Gaja cyclone itself it was proven as the central government headed by Modi never did not visit the affected areas nor did they help by providing relief materials.
He said people of Tamilnadu are affected without water from Kaveri or Palaru while BJP wants Lotus to blossom. He trolled saying, in Tamilnadu, Padarthamarai (ringworm) might blossom but Thamarai (lotus) will never blossom.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules