Women folk of Thiruvallur are shocked and worried seeing the bold and strong willed walk of Devipriya, who had went along with the policemen after being arrested for murdering her own mother for not accepting her love.
Thirumuruganathan belongs to Thiruvallur Anjaneyapuram 8th street along with his wide and two daughters Devipriya and Chamundeswari. Of the two daughters, Devipriya had been talking through Facebook to a boy and they fell in love. However as their mother did not allow their love, she planned along with her lover and with his friends, killed her own mother.
Police arrested her and took her to station along with her lover and his friends and even there she was arguing with them and this gutsy, fearless and zero guilty act of Devipriya had shocked everyone.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam