Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated Asia's second longest bridge yesterday. When BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the prime minister of India during 2002, the steps for construction of Bogibeel Bridge was initiated. In 1997, prior to his rule, Deve Gowda had laid the foundation stone for the bridge project.
On December 3, a trial run was held on this bridge with a cargo goods train, and this bridge goes over Brahmaputra river for a length of 32 kilometers, and this 4.94 km Bogibeel bridge extends as a three way path and in down as a two way path.
This bridge is India's longest bridge and Asia's second longest bridge and yesterday Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated the bridge yesterday after 16 years and Modi traveled through the area to analyze the bridge.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?