Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated Asia's second longest bridge yesterday. When BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the prime minister of India during 2002, the steps for construction of Bogibeel Bridge was initiated. In 1997, prior to his rule, Deve Gowda had laid the foundation stone for the bridge project.
On December 3, a trial run was held on this bridge with a cargo goods train, and this bridge goes over Brahmaputra river for a length of 32 kilometers, and this 4.94 km Bogibeel bridge extends as a three way path and in down as a two way path.
This bridge is India's longest bridge and Asia's second longest bridge and yesterday Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated the bridge yesterday after 16 years and Modi traveled through the area to analyze the bridge.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism