The reserve Bank of India had announced that they're all set to launch new twenty rupee notes soon. In 2016, the move by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to announce demonetization lead to elimination of 500 rupees and 1000 rupees notes following which Lot of or people faced difficulties. Later new 500 and 2000 rupee notes were introduced.
Follow that, this year new 50 rupees, 100 rupees and 200 rupees notes were launched. Now the reserve Bank of India has announced that they'll be launching new 20 rupees notes. As of 2016 March 31, there were 4.92 billion 20 rupees notes and by 2018, there are 10.21 billion notes.
It has been said that this will be launched soon and will be most probably be I green color and might be the first note from RBI with new governor Sakthikanth Das sign.
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?