According to sources the reason is the proposed agreement with the Anil Ambani led Reliance Communications for sharing the spectrum space in the 800MHz band. Meanwhile Reliance Communications or RCom was originally developed by the Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Group, but when the brothers split, RCom went to Anil’s ADAG, but the company was not very successful and ran into huge debts.
Presently Anil Ambani is battling for survival with the Rs 46,000 crore debt burden and the new IBC Act, breathing down his neck. Furthermore if he does not retire at least some part of the debt soon, the company will go into insolvency and assets will be auctioned off to recover the dues and pay off the debtors. Reportedly from the Reliance Jio perspective, this is crucial since the 800MHz band is used by it for the 4G LTE services and Jio customers will see calls dropping as they migrate from tower to tower.
Moreover the circles that could be affected by this include Mumbai, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Assam and the Northeast. Further it is reported that without the RCom spectrum support, Reliance Jio’s own backbone infrastructure will be able to support just 50% of the spectrum bandwidth required to provide seamless service to all its customers.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue