As per report from Wednesday the introduction of a new Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (MEMU) train between Mysuru and Bengaluru is set to bring joy to a lot of passengers who regularly travel between the two cities. Meanwhile at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours and the return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Furthermore the KSR Bengaluru City Mysuru MEMU Special will leave Majestic at 7:55pm and reach Mysuru at 10:50pm on every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Reportedly Mysuru-KSR Bengaluru City MEMU Special will leave Mysuru at 04:45am and reach Majestic in Bengaluru at 08:30am on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Moreover the regular MEMU service, having a capacity to carry 3,500 passengers at a time from KSR Bengaluru, will be starting from Wednesday. Reports added the two cities are 160 km apart and it takes more than four hours to cover the distance by road during the day owing to traffic congestion on the Mysore road. Furthermore, regular bus fare costs at least Rs 129 and Rs 330 for a luxury bus, run by the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam