As per report from Wednesday the introduction of a new Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (MEMU) train between Mysuru and Bengaluru is set to bring joy to a lot of passengers who regularly travel between the two cities. Meanwhile at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours and the return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Furthermore the KSR Bengaluru City Mysuru MEMU Special will leave Majestic at 7:55pm and reach Mysuru at 10:50pm on every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Reportedly Mysuru-KSR Bengaluru City MEMU Special will leave Mysuru at 04:45am and reach Majestic in Bengaluru at 08:30am on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Moreover the regular MEMU service, having a capacity to carry 3,500 passengers at a time from KSR Bengaluru, will be starting from Wednesday. Reports added the two cities are 160 km apart and it takes more than four hours to cover the distance by road during the day owing to traffic congestion on the Mysore road. Furthermore, regular bus fare costs at least Rs 129 and Rs 330 for a luxury bus, run by the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?