Sources from Mexico stated that the country's president said the governor of the Mexican state of Puebla and her husband, a senator and former governor were killed on Monday in a helicopter crash. Meanwhile President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador wrote on Twitter "My deepest condolences to the relatives of Senator Rafael Moreno Valle and his wife, governor of Puebla Martha Erika Alonso".
Lopez Obrador wrote "I assume the commitment to investigate the causes" and "tell the truth about what happened". Furthermore the helicopter's two pilots and an assistant to the senator also died in the crash. Reportedly the aircraft went down 10 minutes after taking off in the Santa Maria Coronango area of Puebla, and the cause of the crash is still unknown.
Moreover Alonso was sworn in as governor on December 14 after an electoral tribunal certified her victory in July polls. Perhaps she was the first woman to occupy the position in Puebla, where her husband was governor from 2011 to 2017. As per report to the local constitution, the state legislature will have to appoint an interim governor and to call an extraordinary vote that must be held in three to five months.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls