Hyderabad sources reported that A C voter survey predicts that the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) under the leadership of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao will sweep the Lok Sabha elections in Telangana. As per the survey, the TRS will win 16 of the 17 Lok Sabha seats in the state. Meanwhile the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) which is a friendly party to the TRS will retain its Hyderabad Lok Sabha seat.
Accordingly the survey said that the TRS will win the 16 Lok Sabha seats with a 42.4% vote share. Earlier in Andhra Pradesh, the survey predicted that the YSR Congress will win 14 of the 25 Lok Sabha seats and the ruling Telugu Desam party alliance with Congress will win eight Lok Sabha seats and the Congress will win three.
Furthermore an earlier survey done in October predicted that the YSR Congress would win 21 Lok Sabha seats and Telugu Desam only four, but in the last two months the situation has changed. Perhaps the YSR Congress will get 41.6% vote share and the TD-Congress alliance will get 38.2% vote share. Moreover the BJP will get 11% vote share and others will get 9.3% vote share, the survey predicts. Hence just within two months the political scenario in AP has changed unexpectedly and the YSR Congress has come down to 14 from 21 seats and the Telugu Desam has increased its seats to eight from four.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019