According to sources as against their strong belief of a Modi wave, the state elections in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Telangana (excluding Mizoram) have given a fillip to the Opposition and have clearly indicated that the Modi mania doesn't exist anymore. Meanwhile apart from this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has apparently gone through the BJP's election campaign in these four states and has assessed the reasons for their dismal performance.
Reportedly the star campaigners' magic did not work in these states, the BJP High Command also found one stark reason. As per report the places in which Uttar Pradesh CM yogi Adityanath campaigned, the party lost badly and, this is something Modi has personally noticed. Moreover according to the BJP's assessment, in the entire 55 assembly constituency that Narendra Modi canvassed for the BJP in four states, the vote share went down in 46 assembly constituencies while it increased in only 7 of them while it has remained as is in the remaining places.
Moreover in the 61 assembly constituencies that Yogi Adityanath campaigned in these 4 states, the BJP's vote share plummeted in 50 constituencies while it surged in 11 of them. Reportedly Rahul Gandhi's effect on campaigns is better in the 75 assembly constituencies he campaigned in, the vote share for the Congress party went up in 58 constituencies while it decreased in 12 of them and remained as in rest of them.
Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack As per report Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada, who had earlier gained notoriety for threatening India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the revocation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, has now launched a new attack on the Indian PM. Meanwhile this time, the singer is threatening PM Modi with a suicide attack and in a tweet posted on Tuesday
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail