According to sources as against their strong belief of a Modi wave, the state elections in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Telangana (excluding Mizoram) have given a fillip to the Opposition and have clearly indicated that the Modi mania doesn't exist anymore. Meanwhile apart from this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has apparently gone through the BJP's election campaign in these four states and has assessed the reasons for their dismal performance.
Reportedly the star campaigners' magic did not work in these states, the BJP High Command also found one stark reason. As per report the places in which Uttar Pradesh CM yogi Adityanath campaigned, the party lost badly and, this is something Modi has personally noticed. Moreover according to the BJP's assessment, in the entire 55 assembly constituency that Narendra Modi canvassed for the BJP in four states, the vote share went down in 46 assembly constituencies while it increased in only 7 of them while it has remained as is in the remaining places.
Moreover in the 61 assembly constituencies that Yogi Adityanath campaigned in these 4 states, the BJP's vote share plummeted in 50 constituencies while it surged in 11 of them. Reportedly Rahul Gandhi's effect on campaigns is better in the 75 assembly constituencies he campaigned in, the vote share for the Congress party went up in 58 constituencies while it decreased in 12 of them and remained as in rest of them.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules