According to sources as against their strong belief of a Modi wave, the state elections in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Telangana (excluding Mizoram) have given a fillip to the Opposition and have clearly indicated that the Modi mania doesn't exist anymore. Meanwhile apart from this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has apparently gone through the BJP's election campaign in these four states and has assessed the reasons for their dismal performance.
Reportedly the star campaigners' magic did not work in these states, the BJP High Command also found one stark reason. As per report the places in which Uttar Pradesh CM yogi Adityanath campaigned, the party lost badly and, this is something Modi has personally noticed. Moreover according to the BJP's assessment, in the entire 55 assembly constituency that Narendra Modi canvassed for the BJP in four states, the vote share went down in 46 assembly constituencies while it increased in only 7 of them while it has remained as is in the remaining places.
Moreover in the 61 assembly constituencies that Yogi Adityanath campaigned in these 4 states, the BJP's vote share plummeted in 50 constituencies while it surged in 11 of them. Reportedly Rahul Gandhi's effect on campaigns is better in the 75 assembly constituencies he campaigned in, the vote share for the Congress party went up in 58 constituencies while it decreased in 12 of them and remained as in rest of them.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam