Accordingly asserting that his government is committed to curbing corruption, Prime Minister Narendra Modi cited the extradition of AgustaWestland chopper scam accused Christian Michel from UAE to India to underscore his point. PM Modi said while inaugurating the country's largest Rail-Road bridge that "Our government is committed to fighting corruption".
PM said "Four years ago, nobody could even think that the biggest 'Raazdaar' (custodian of secrets) in the helicopter scam could be brought to India. But he has been brought here by our government". Furthermore he was referring to the extradition of Christian Michel from the UAE earlier this month in connection with irregularities in Rs. 3,600 crore deal signed in 2010 for the purchase of 12 VVIP helicopters from AgustaWestland.
He added "On one hand under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana our government has given houses to more than 1.25 crore families while under the Benami Transactions Act we have seized Rs. 5,000 crore worth bungalows and vehicles from the corrupt". Moreover when talking about infrastructure, Prime Minister Modi said that his government in the last four years has built three bridges over the Brahmaputra river that is equivalent to the total number of bridges made in the 60-70 years since independence.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism