According to sources close to five years after bifurcation, Andhra Pradesh's capital Amaravati will get its first permanent building, the foundation for which will be laid by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on December 27. Meanwhile the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) and Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) have been tasked with ensuring that the work is carried out swiftly by continuously monitoring the progress of the construction.
Naidu said “The Secretariat building will have many unique features. It will be 212 metres high, spread across 41 acres (69.8 lakh sft) with five towers, built at a cost of ₹4,890 crore and his goal is to ensure that the fruits of economic development in Amaravati should reach people of all the 13 districts in the state".
Previously it was in December last year, that the Andhra Pradesh cabinet finalized the 'tower design' for the upcoming Assembly building in its capital Amaravati, after zeroing down on two designs, created by architecture firm Foster + Partners. Moreover the event to lay the foundation of the Secretariat building also comes days after YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy lashed out at Naidu and said that not even one permanent building had come up in the newly bifurcated state's capital, Amaravati, despite the ruling TDP making tall promises on building a world class capital.
2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls Accordingly not limiting themselves to expressing outrage on social media, or lamenting that Indian politics is ridden with corruption, two young women in the state have sprung a surprise by deciding to contest in the Telangana Panchayat elections. Meanwhile these two women are 24 year old Sushmitha Naidu from Nizamabad and 30 year old Sai Pravallika Nagam from Ghatkesar.
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu