According to sources close to five years after bifurcation, Andhra Pradesh's capital Amaravati will get its first permanent building, the foundation for which will be laid by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on December 27. Meanwhile the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) and Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) have been tasked with ensuring that the work is carried out swiftly by continuously monitoring the progress of the construction.
Naidu said “The Secretariat building will have many unique features. It will be 212 metres high, spread across 41 acres (69.8 lakh sft) with five towers, built at a cost of ₹4,890 crore and his goal is to ensure that the fruits of economic development in Amaravati should reach people of all the 13 districts in the state".
Previously it was in December last year, that the Andhra Pradesh cabinet finalized the 'tower design' for the upcoming Assembly building in its capital Amaravati, after zeroing down on two designs, created by architecture firm Foster + Partners. Moreover the event to lay the foundation of the Secretariat building also comes days after YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy lashed out at Naidu and said that not even one permanent building had come up in the newly bifurcated state's capital, Amaravati, despite the ruling TDP making tall promises on building a world class capital.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam