According to sources in what could be seen as an attempt to distance himself from being seen as an unconditional supporter of PM Modi, Yoga guru Baba Ramdev told reporters recently that the political situation in the country at present is difficult to guess and that it is not possible to say who the next prime minister will be. Meanwhile the statement from Baba Ramdev comes close to the heels of unsure political forecasts in 2019.
When speaking with reporters outside Madurai International Airport on his way to Rameswaram for a Patanjali convention on Wednesday afternoon, he said, “Now the political situation is very difficult. We cannot say who will be next prime minister, or who will lead the country.” He said “India is not a Hindu country, but our aim is a spiritual country and spiritual world,” adding that the goal was to make the country and the world spiritual through yoga and Vedic practices.
Earlier Patanjali CEO Baba Ramdev known for his expertise in yoga co-founded Patanjali Ayurved with his friend Acharya Balakrishna, who holds more than 95% of the company’s shares. Reportedly the company’s products have been mired in controversies, after its gooseberry or Amla juice was found to be of substandard quality.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism