Accordingly the recent meeting of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao with Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has caught everyone's attention. Meanwhile in his efforts to form a non-BJP, non-Congress Front at the Centre, KCR visited Odisha CM and discussed issues pertaining to national interest. Reportedly in his meeting with Patnaik, KCR also discussed about the Polavaram project issues concerning the states of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Telangana.
Furthermore it is also believed that KCR has alerted Patnaik on how they could influence the Centre to stall Polavaram project by raising objections on the submergence threat to few areas in these states. Meanwhile soon after KCR and Patnaik's meeting, Odisha MP Soumya Ranjan met AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu at Amaravati on behalf of Naveen Patnaik. Perhaps this meeting has caught the political circles by surprise, where Ranjan discussed on the Polavaram project issues concerning the state of Odisha.
Further he also informed Chandrababu about KCR's visit to Odisha and about the agenda of Telangana CM's meeting with Naveen Patnaik. Further, Ranjan sought Chandrababu's help to push for Women's Reservation Bill in the Parliament and said that they will support him in his fight to get back paper ballot system in elections, replacing the EVMs. Hence during the meeting, Soumya Ranjan said that Odisha will stand with Chandrababu in his efforts and will ensure that there are friendly relations between AP and Odisha.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue