Accordingly the recent meeting of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao with Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has caught everyone's attention. Meanwhile in his efforts to form a non-BJP, non-Congress Front at the Centre, KCR visited Odisha CM and discussed issues pertaining to national interest. Reportedly in his meeting with Patnaik, KCR also discussed about the Polavaram project issues concerning the states of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Telangana.
Furthermore it is also believed that KCR has alerted Patnaik on how they could influence the Centre to stall Polavaram project by raising objections on the submergence threat to few areas in these states. Meanwhile soon after KCR and Patnaik's meeting, Odisha MP Soumya Ranjan met AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu at Amaravati on behalf of Naveen Patnaik. Perhaps this meeting has caught the political circles by surprise, where Ranjan discussed on the Polavaram project issues concerning the state of Odisha.
Further he also informed Chandrababu about KCR's visit to Odisha and about the agenda of Telangana CM's meeting with Naveen Patnaik. Further, Ranjan sought Chandrababu's help to push for Women's Reservation Bill in the Parliament and said that they will support him in his fight to get back paper ballot system in elections, replacing the EVMs. Hence during the meeting, Soumya Ranjan said that Odisha will stand with Chandrababu in his efforts and will ensure that there are friendly relations between AP and Odisha.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?