Accordingly the recent meeting of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao with Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has caught everyone's attention. Meanwhile in his efforts to form a non-BJP, non-Congress Front at the Centre, KCR visited Odisha CM and discussed issues pertaining to national interest. Reportedly in his meeting with Patnaik, KCR also discussed about the Polavaram project issues concerning the states of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Telangana.
Furthermore it is also believed that KCR has alerted Patnaik on how they could influence the Centre to stall Polavaram project by raising objections on the submergence threat to few areas in these states. Meanwhile soon after KCR and Patnaik's meeting, Odisha MP Soumya Ranjan met AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu at Amaravati on behalf of Naveen Patnaik. Perhaps this meeting has caught the political circles by surprise, where Ranjan discussed on the Polavaram project issues concerning the state of Odisha.
Further he also informed Chandrababu about KCR's visit to Odisha and about the agenda of Telangana CM's meeting with Naveen Patnaik. Further, Ranjan sought Chandrababu's help to push for Women's Reservation Bill in the Parliament and said that they will support him in his fight to get back paper ballot system in elections, replacing the EVMs. Hence during the meeting, Soumya Ranjan said that Odisha will stand with Chandrababu in his efforts and will ensure that there are friendly relations between AP and Odisha.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls