A social activist named Deverajan has filed a petition in Chennai police commissioner office to seek a ban on obscene and vulgar activities and party bashes on eve of New Year in star hotels of Chennai. Chennai people are already getting ready and are in a jubilant mood to welcome New Year.
Not just Chennai but the whole of TN is getting ready for welcoming the year with dance, songs, party and celebrations, and during these times, people resorting to alcohol is also on the higher side. In last few years more than 1000 people were admitted in hospital during New Year due to alcohol effects.
The rash driving of bikes under alcohol influence, and bad public behavior only spoils the general mood of the New Year. Now to avoid New Year parties a social activist has filed a complaint seeking police to take strict action against organizations and five star hotels involving in New Year parties with obscenities and vulgarities and cancel their licenses.
Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails Sources from Colombo made a statement that the death toll in Sri Lanka's Easter Sunday bomb attacks has risen to 359, police said on Wednesday. Presently as per report extensive search operations were carried out and several people arrested in connection with the attacks on Tuesday, Police spokesman Ruwan Guansekera said. Gunasekera said, "The number of death now is 359".!
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts