A social activist named Deverajan has filed a petition in Chennai police commissioner office to seek a ban on obscene and vulgar activities and party bashes on eve of New Year in star hotels of Chennai. Chennai people are already getting ready and are in a jubilant mood to welcome New Year.
Not just Chennai but the whole of TN is getting ready for welcoming the year with dance, songs, party and celebrations, and during these times, people resorting to alcohol is also on the higher side. In last few years more than 1000 people were admitted in hospital during New Year due to alcohol effects.
The rash driving of bikes under alcohol influence, and bad public behavior only spoils the general mood of the New Year. Now to avoid New Year parties a social activist has filed a complaint seeking police to take strict action against organizations and five star hotels involving in New Year parties with obscenities and vulgarities and cancel their licenses.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?