People of ten villages near Thiruvarur unexpectedly jumped into a protest demanding repair of the national highway road. The Thanjavur - Thiruvarur - Nagapattinam national highway had been severely damaged leading to lots of accidents and losses of lives in the past few years.
Hence people of the area were demanding the repair and maintenance of the roads but no action had been taken with regards to their complaint. Hence, the people of these areas suddenly jumped into a protest.
People belonging to ten villages all of a sudden blocked roads in an area named Kadaram kondan and started protesting demanding their request to be met immediately. Pazhavanakudi, Mochakudi, Kadaram kondan, Sreenivasapuram and many other area people involved in protests and blocked the roads. Due to blocking of roads, lots of vehicles are stuck in the traffic.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls