Chennai sources stated that Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) will contest the Lok Sabha elections next year and that it will have electoral alliance only with like-minded political parties, its leader and veteran actor Kamal Hassan has announced. Meanwhile he said the executive committee of the MNM has authorized him to decide on forging alliance. Reportedly Kamal has ended months of speculation over his electoral debut, and even before his party launches the anniversary celebration in February, the MNM is gearing up to contest the Lok Sabha elections.
Furthermore the 64 year old Kamal had taken the political plunge by launching the MNM on Feb. 21 in Madurai. Mr. Hassan told reporters “He will definitely contest in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections,” Hassan replied when asked if he would contest. “After discussions, the party’s executive and administrative committees authorized him to take a decision on forging alliance with like-minded parties and a good alliance will fructify”.
Moreover when asked to explain what he exactly meant by “like-minded parties” the MNM leader replied. Accordingly Kamal had recently said that he was not averse to forging electoral ties with the Congress provided it eased itself out of the DMK led alliance, which the national party has rejected.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism