Washington sources reported that America cannot be the policeman of the world, US President Donald Trump has said during his first visit to Iraq as he urged other countries to share responsibilities. Meanwhile Trump, on a surprise visit to US troops stationed in Iraq, defended his decision to pull American troops out of war torn Syria, saying there would be no delays. Trump told reporters "The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world".
Reportedly this is his first visit to Iraq as the US President and he is accompanied by First Lady Melania. Furthermore Trump vowed for a "harsh response" from his administration if there was to be another terrorist attack on America. Trump told American troops at a military base west of Baghdad that "If anything should happen at all, nobody will ever have suffered the consequences they had suffered".
He said "It's not fair when the burden is all on us, the United States," as he defended his decision to withdraw troops from Syria and let regional countries, Turkey in particular, to complete the work of finishing the remnants of the ISIS terror group and Saudi Arabia to invest in development of the war-ravaged country. Moreover in his interaction with reporters, Trump described how he gave "the generals" multiple six-month "extensions" to get out of Syria.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019