According to sources the meeting of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi is significant because of the speculation that the formation of the Federal Front is to save Mr. Modi’s BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and the discussions were mostly about the political situation in the country and particularly in the two Telugu states. Meanwhile in their one hour and 15 minutes discussion, Mr. Rao briefed the Prime Minister about the strategy adopted by him in the Telangana Assembly elections which won him a huge victory.
Furthermore TRS sources said that there is no chance that the TRS and BJP will contest together in the Lok Sabha elections in Telangana, but there are chances they will work together and have an understanding. Further Mr. Rao made several suggestions and also gave advice to the Prime Minister about the strategy the NDA should adopt in the ensuing Lok Sabha elections to retain power.
Moreover the Chief Minister also urged the Prime Minister to sanction Rs 1,000 crore for the development of Kakatiya Mega Textile Park at Warangal. Accordingly the CMO disclosed that Mr. Rao reminded the Prime Minister that the request of the state government for conferring National Project status to the Kaleswaram Lift Irrigation Project was pending with the Centre for a long time and asked Mr. Modi to sanction a special grant to this major irrigation project.
TN Milk agents warn Simbu! Controversial hero Simbu aka STR has always been known for his negative publicity stunts and the actor who had troubled director Aadhik Ravichandran and producer Michael Rayappan during the making of the colossal disaster Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan had made a return to form with his last release, the Maniratnam directed multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!