According to sources the meeting of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi is significant because of the speculation that the formation of the Federal Front is to save Mr. Modi’s BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and the discussions were mostly about the political situation in the country and particularly in the two Telugu states. Meanwhile in their one hour and 15 minutes discussion, Mr. Rao briefed the Prime Minister about the strategy adopted by him in the Telangana Assembly elections which won him a huge victory.
Furthermore TRS sources said that there is no chance that the TRS and BJP will contest together in the Lok Sabha elections in Telangana, but there are chances they will work together and have an understanding. Further Mr. Rao made several suggestions and also gave advice to the Prime Minister about the strategy the NDA should adopt in the ensuing Lok Sabha elections to retain power.
Moreover the Chief Minister also urged the Prime Minister to sanction Rs 1,000 crore for the development of Kakatiya Mega Textile Park at Warangal. Accordingly the CMO disclosed that Mr. Rao reminded the Prime Minister that the request of the state government for conferring National Project status to the Kaleswaram Lift Irrigation Project was pending with the Centre for a long time and asked Mr. Modi to sanction a special grant to this major irrigation project.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam