Accordingly Union Minister Nitin Gadkari asked "who would be held responsible for the defeat of BJP MPs and MLAs, if he were the party president? Meanwhile his statement indicates a direct attack on BJP National President Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi for their high-handedness. Furthermore when speaking at an event, he made the comments after the BJP party's poor performance in the recently concluded state election where it lost in the Hindi-heartland.
He said "Leadership should own up the defeat. The loyalty of leadership towards the organization will not be proved until it takes responsibility for the defeat". He said "Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan. When there is success, there will be a race to take credit but in case of failure, everybody will start pointing fingers at each other".
Further BJP High Command's reaction to their defeat in the three states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Chhattisgarh. Moreover he also added that he had told a defeated candidate that he lost because he and his party did not gain the confidence of people, pointing out the failure of the political party.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi