Accordingly Union Minister Nitin Gadkari asked "who would be held responsible for the defeat of BJP MPs and MLAs, if he were the party president? Meanwhile his statement indicates a direct attack on BJP National President Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi for their high-handedness. Furthermore when speaking at an event, he made the comments after the BJP party's poor performance in the recently concluded state election where it lost in the Hindi-heartland.
He said "Leadership should own up the defeat. The loyalty of leadership towards the organization will not be proved until it takes responsibility for the defeat". He said "Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan. When there is success, there will be a race to take credit but in case of failure, everybody will start pointing fingers at each other".
Further BJP High Command's reaction to their defeat in the three states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Chhattisgarh. Moreover he also added that he had told a defeated candidate that he lost because he and his party did not gain the confidence of people, pointing out the failure of the political party.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20