Accordingly just months before the end of his term, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for a permanent Secretariat in Amaravati, the state's capital, on Thursday morning. Meanwhile a pooja was conducted, and the foundation stone was laid. Reportedly the permanent Secretariat will comprise five blocks, which will be 225 meters and spread across 41 acres (69.8 lakh sqft), and will be built at a cost of Rs 4,890 crore.
Reports added the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) and the Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) will be overseeing the work. Naidu said “The world is looking at our capital. It will be crown for the world in the coming future and with a height of 225 meters, four towers will have 40 floors and one will have 50 floors. 145 departments will function from these blocks. Hence the raft foundation being used is an advanced technology, and is being used for the first time in India".
Moreover after laying the foundation stone for the Secretariat, he also laid foundation stone for the overdue steel plant project in Kambaladinne, situated in Kadapa district. Approximately the project has been estimated to cost Rs 20000 crore, and will be constructed on 3000 acres and Naidu said that the day was a day of pride for Telugu people as two crucial projects were beginning.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi