Accordingly just months before the end of his term, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for a permanent Secretariat in Amaravati, the state's capital, on Thursday morning. Meanwhile a pooja was conducted, and the foundation stone was laid. Reportedly the permanent Secretariat will comprise five blocks, which will be 225 meters and spread across 41 acres (69.8 lakh sqft), and will be built at a cost of Rs 4,890 crore.
Reports added the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) and the Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC) will be overseeing the work. Naidu said “The world is looking at our capital. It will be crown for the world in the coming future and with a height of 225 meters, four towers will have 40 floors and one will have 50 floors. 145 departments will function from these blocks. Hence the raft foundation being used is an advanced technology, and is being used for the first time in India".
Moreover after laying the foundation stone for the Secretariat, he also laid foundation stone for the overdue steel plant project in Kambaladinne, situated in Kadapa district. Approximately the project has been estimated to cost Rs 20000 crore, and will be constructed on 3000 acres and Naidu said that the day was a day of pride for Telugu people as two crucial projects were beginning.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!