Opposition parties protested demanding the forwarding of the bill banning triple Talaq to the parliamentary special committee. The Islamic practice of men saying Talaq thrice and divorcing their wives, called as Talaq was opposed by the BJP party and a bill was proposed in against this practice in September. This was passed in the Lok Sabha as well.
However without gaining majority, the passing of this bill failed in the Rajya Sabha. Due to this, the central government urgently passed a law to impose ban on triple Talaq procedure and Indian president Ramnath kovind also gave approval for the same.
The opposition parties including ADMK were involved in protests against the law, and law minister Ravishankar Prasad said that this law wasn't enacted against any religious sentiments. Despite ADMK and Congress walking out, the bill was passed.
Chandrababu's Sweet Revenge on KCR It's already known that chaos has been created in Telangana due to the mistakes in the Intermediate results which were released a few days ago. After initial days of neglect, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao pressed himself to take remedial measures.
- Man arrested having sex with corpses!
- Three Films Ready for Pawan Kalyan's Second Innings
- After Jagan, Chandrababu Goes on A Holiday
- Politician's Daughter-in-law kills husband!
- This election will see the end of Namo Namo chant: Mayawati
- ACB Court To Start Trial in Chandrababu Illegal Assets Case
- ED freezes Karunanidhi grandson assets!
- Tik Tok ban lifted by the court and soon Profane videos are getting uploaded
- If PM Modi returns to power, Rahul Gandhi is responsible: Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee slams PM Modi
- Hyderabad Police in search for missing bus from Central Bus Stand
- Dubai based NRI aids for running Jet Airways again
- Can KTR balance his Family & Politics?
- Local Paper predicts shock to YSRCP in Nellore!
- Andhra guy arrested for making Tiktok Video on KCR