Even before the announcement of Lok Sabha election dates, the election battleground has got its heat, and the parties are already preparing to face the elections, both in Tamilnadu as well as national level.
As far as Tamilnadu is concerned, only DMK has been clear with regards to the alliance formation while the rest of the parties including ADMK and BJP have not made decisions regarding their election alliance.
On the other hand it had been speculated that DMK has already decided the strategies for the election, the alliances, and the seat split-up already. It has been said that DMK will be giving very minimal or less than 2 seats for their alliance partner Congress.
Miss India 2019 Winner is from Rajasthan According Miss India 2019 has been announced and the winner is Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 from the state Rajasthan. Previously Miss India 2018, Anukreethy Vas from Tamilnadu crowned her successor Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 in an emotional moment. Meanwhile last year's first runner up or Miss Grand India Meenakshi Chaudhary of Haryana also crowned her successor and so did
- PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?