The high court has questioned the hospital on why HIV infected blood wasn't tested. Recently, for a woman admitted in a hospital in Virudhunagar, blood obtained from a blood bank in Sivaganga was injected and it was later found that it was HIV infected blood.
Due to this, the pregnant woman who was injected the blood had been affected by HIV virus and following this three employees of the hospital were suspended for their carelessness. The pregnant woman is now being given treatment in Madurai Rajaji hospital.
A case was filed in Madurai High court to deal this as an urgent case, however Chennai high court came forward to inquire, and ordered Tamilnadu government to submit a report before January 3.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi