The high court has questioned the hospital on why HIV infected blood wasn't tested. Recently, for a woman admitted in a hospital in Virudhunagar, blood obtained from a blood bank in Sivaganga was injected and it was later found that it was HIV infected blood.
Due to this, the pregnant woman who was injected the blood had been affected by HIV virus and following this three employees of the hospital were suspended for their carelessness. The pregnant woman is now being given treatment in Madurai Rajaji hospital.
A case was filed in Madurai High court to deal this as an urgent case, however Chennai high court came forward to inquire, and ordered Tamilnadu government to submit a report before January 3.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!