After numerous confusion, chaos and political influence, O Raja has been appointed as the chairman of Madurai Aavin organization. On December 20, the elections for the selection of Madurai milk manufacturer’s cooperative society chairman and vice chairman was held.
Tamilnadu deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam's brother O Raja has contested for the post of the chairman, and he was also elected. He was appointed as the chairman with the presence of ministers like sellur Raju and Rajan chellappa.
However within days of appointment, he was dismissed from ADMK. However after several discussions he was included into the party again and now yet again he's been appointed as Aavin chairman.
Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi? New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader Shashi Tharoor alleged that he and other local leaders were not allowed to enter the centuries old Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala's capital Thiruvananthapuram during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Kerala. Reportedly Mr Tharoor, who is the lawmaker from the city, accused the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) of striking their names from the list of people allowed in the temple when the PM was there.
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules