According to sources shocking visuals of a leopard charging at a crowd of people and injuring four persons have emerged from Vellore in Tamilnadu. Reportedly the video, which has gone viral on social media, shows a group of people assembled in a field and a leopard charging at them in full vigour. Meanwhile on seeing the leopard charging at them, people run away in all directions, to save themselves from the animal. Reportedly the incident reportedly happened in Nagaleri near Vaniyambadi in Vellore district on Thursday morning.
Furthermore the injured have been identified as Alamelu, Santhosh, Bharathi and Kamal, who were taken to Vaniyambadi Government hospital for treatment. As per report a police officer from Ambalur police station said two persons are still in the hospital undergoing treatment, while two others have been discharged.
Moreover the officer also stated that a team of officers from the district forest, police and revenue departments, have been dispatched to the area to catch the leopard. Further the team will try to trap the leopard using cages and ropes. Earlier in February this year, a 4 year old boy was mauled to death by a leopard in Malakkappara, Valparai and the leopard dragged the boy away from outside his house after evening fell and killed him. Perhaps days after the incident, the man-eater was caught in one of the traps set up by the Forest department.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism