According to report in a surprise move that has stunned the BJP leadership along with its cadre, the party released a list of new names for state in-charges for the upcoming elections in which a well-known Modi and Shah critic's name figures. Reportedly Gordhan Zadaphia, former Home Minister of Gujarat, has suddenly made a comeback to national politics by replacing Amit Shah as the in-charge for Uttar Pradesh, which is the most crucial state for the BJP as it won 71 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats in 2014.
Meanwhile the decision to pick him came as a surprise to many including top BJP leaders and apparently Zadaphia is RSS' choice and the BJP High Command has to abide by it. Presently political circles are rife with speculations about why Zadaphia was replaced by Amit Shah at a time when Modi wave is clearly diminishing across the country.
Moreover the political observers indicate that this could be the RSS' choice to show the BJP High Command its place. Given that Zadaphia is a prominent RSS face and has been a vocal opponent of Modi, one cannot rule out how RSS is compelling Modi-Shah to work with rivals within the party to keep its flock together.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism