As per report it was stated that despite failing to gather support from regional parties across the country, Telangana CM KCR has not lost hopes. Reportedly he still believes his party, TRS will play a crucial role in national politics in 2019.
Furthermore it was stated that KCR has decided to have a party office in the New Delhi. Meanwhile as per KCR's directions, TRS MPs have already scouted for suitable locations in the national capital and zeroed on couple of places. Furthermore as per the union government norms, it will allot nine thousands square feet (1000 Gajam) of land to any party for the construction of its party office. Hence basing on this TRS MPs have searched for empty land.
Moreover KCR will also take the opinion of his personal vastu advisor, Sudhakar in finalizing an appropriate place for TRS party office. Reportedly if things fall in place, the construction of party office is expected to begin post-Sankranthi festival. Accordingly KCR wants to get the building ready before the 2019 elections and is said to be taking measures.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules