A new Controversy has cropped up over a Chennai woman being injected HIV infected blood and the issue is being discussed widely now. For the past three days the burning issue in Tamilnadu has been the transfusion of HIV infected blood to a Sattur based pregnant woman.
The affected woman grieving that they could have killed her rather than infecting her with HIV blood, the subsequent suicide attempt of the HIV blood donor, the Chennai high court itself coming forward to take up the case and suspension of hospital employees and the issue is yet to die down. Even before that a New issue has cropped up as a woman in Mangadu is pregnant and had delivery in September and was given blood in Chennai Kilpauk Hospital.
It had been found that after delivery the blood given was HIV infected. The woman has now demanded action on Kilpauk Hospital and said that her previous complaints with health and sanitation department were not taken any action on, and hence she wants justice. Reportedly the woman had been isolated by her own relatives and this issue has now become a sensational topic.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam