Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has made a Controversial tweet posting " DMK is ours, Tihar is ours". As the 2019 Lok Sabha elections are nearing, every political party has been seen trolling other parties and trying to gain an edge over others. Particularly, DMK's MK Stalin and BJP's Tamilisai Soundararajan have been very active.
Irrespective of issues, troubles and disputes within the party, Tamilisai Soundararajan and Stalin don't hesitate or kids to enter Twitter and post tweets in a sensational manner.
She has recently posted, a tweet that means, Stalin is thinking country is theirs and the 40 constituencies are theirs, but people know that the corrupt govt was theirs and Zachariah commission is theirs, and DMK is theirs and Tihar is also theirs, and people will never forget their achievements in previous rule in Congress alliance. This tweet has gone viral now.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam