According to sources it was stated that with the state government geared up to host Visakha Utsav which had begun from yesterday till December 30, the Centre's petty politics with Andhra Pradesh are irking Telugu Desam Party leaders. Meanwhile the air show, which was part of the Visakha Utsav, has been cancelled as the Government of India failed to give approval for conducting the show.
Furthermore this last moment cancellation by the Centre came as a rude shock to the citizens of Vizag as it is one of the most enthralling shows of the carnival. Meanwhile apparently, a team of officials from the Centre who inspected the city to host the show have not given approvals.
Moreover these orders from the Centre have left 90 Aviation as well as Air Force officials red-faced as they have already arrived in the city and have begun preparations for the show. Reportedly alleging conspiracy and political vendetta of the BJP, TDP MPs staged a protest stating that these are petty politics by the Centre. Hence they questioned the BJP on its cooperative federalism policy and about why the Centre is practicing this discrimination and constantly humiliating Andhra Pradesh.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?