According to sources it was stated that with the state government geared up to host Visakha Utsav which had begun from yesterday till December 30, the Centre's petty politics with Andhra Pradesh are irking Telugu Desam Party leaders. Meanwhile the air show, which was part of the Visakha Utsav, has been cancelled as the Government of India failed to give approval for conducting the show.
Furthermore this last moment cancellation by the Centre came as a rude shock to the citizens of Vizag as it is one of the most enthralling shows of the carnival. Meanwhile apparently, a team of officials from the Centre who inspected the city to host the show have not given approvals.
Moreover these orders from the Centre have left 90 Aviation as well as Air Force officials red-faced as they have already arrived in the city and have begun preparations for the show. Reportedly alleging conspiracy and political vendetta of the BJP, TDP MPs staged a protest stating that these are petty politics by the Centre. Hence they questioned the BJP on its cooperative federalism policy and about why the Centre is practicing this discrimination and constantly humiliating Andhra Pradesh.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls