Accordingly BJP leader Daggubati Purandeswari's son will be contesting from YSR Congress from Parchur constituency. Reportedly this constituency has been a traditional stronghold of the Daggubati family as Purandeswari's husband Daggubati Venkateswara Rao has won three times from Parchur. Presently the sitting MLA from Parchur is Eluru Sambasiva Rao from the Telugu Desam Party.
Meanwhile there is a positive image about Sambasiva Rao in the constituency as he has established a good relationship with people and has taken up lot of development works. Earlier in 2014, YSRCP gave the ticket to Gottipati Bharath who lost to Sambasiva Rao and clarified to the party High Command that he will not contest again. Furthermore to implement its strategy of winning Prakasam district and make it a YSRCP bastion, the party has begun its "Operation Vijay." Meanwhile in this direction, the YSRCP is planning to give a tough fight to the TDP from Parchur and either have Daggubati family heir or Karanam family heir contest the seat.
Moreover on the other hand, Purandeswari and Daggubati Venkateswara Rao have been spending time in Parchur to understand politics in the district. Further amid such a dynamic scenario, it is believed that even YSRCP is trying to get Purandeswari's son on board as they can use the "Nandamuri family sentiment" against the party. Perhaps in the meantime, TDP senior leader Karanam Balaram has been trying hard to get his son's entry into state politics.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi