New Delhi sources reported that when responding to the allegations, Doordarshan sources said the network had acted promptly on the complaints of sexual harassment and will gather more information on the matter. Meanwhile the women claimed at a press conference here that they were harassed on the pretext of getting their contracts renewed and one of the complaints dates back to 2015.
Furthermore she claimed she filed the complaint against the accused in 2015. She said “The Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) ordered his suspension but it was not followed by DD authorities”. Reportedly one of the women worked in DD Bhopal, two are from DD Delhi, where two of the women came with their faces covered. Accordingly the woman told reporters that she filed the complaint with the ICC in March 2018.
Sources said "The astonishing part is the fact that till date no training session or workshop has been organized by the public body in order to create awareness," one of the women said. Moreover in DD, ICCs have been set up in all DD Kendras. "However, we will gather information about the status of complaints”.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?