New Delhi sources reported that when responding to the allegations, Doordarshan sources said the network had acted promptly on the complaints of sexual harassment and will gather more information on the matter. Meanwhile the women claimed at a press conference here that they were harassed on the pretext of getting their contracts renewed and one of the complaints dates back to 2015.
Furthermore she claimed she filed the complaint against the accused in 2015. She said “The Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) ordered his suspension but it was not followed by DD authorities”. Reportedly one of the women worked in DD Bhopal, two are from DD Delhi, where two of the women came with their faces covered. Accordingly the woman told reporters that she filed the complaint with the ICC in March 2018.
Sources said "The astonishing part is the fact that till date no training session or workshop has been organized by the public body in order to create awareness," one of the women said. Moreover in DD, ICCs have been set up in all DD Kendras. "However, we will gather information about the status of complaints”.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue