New Delhi sources reported that when responding to the allegations, Doordarshan sources said the network had acted promptly on the complaints of sexual harassment and will gather more information on the matter. Meanwhile the women claimed at a press conference here that they were harassed on the pretext of getting their contracts renewed and one of the complaints dates back to 2015.
Furthermore she claimed she filed the complaint against the accused in 2015. She said “The Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) ordered his suspension but it was not followed by DD authorities”. Reportedly one of the women worked in DD Bhopal, two are from DD Delhi, where two of the women came with their faces covered. Accordingly the woman told reporters that she filed the complaint with the ICC in March 2018.
Sources said "The astonishing part is the fact that till date no training session or workshop has been organized by the public body in order to create awareness," one of the women said. Moreover in DD, ICCs have been set up in all DD Kendras. "However, we will gather information about the status of complaints”.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls