Hyderabad sources reported that nearly a decade of constantly making his way upwards, K.T. Rama Rao ends the year at the threshold of the top job in the state that is widely stated to be his. Meanwhile a day after party president K. Chandrasekhar Rao took oath as Chief Minister, he elevated Mr Rama Rao as TRS working president, giving the clearest indication of things to come.
Accordingly KTR was the lightning rod for the people’s ire over bad road in the city; he was the one who arranged for money for medical treatment of a child in remote village. Reportedly he has not only lent a patient ear, he has also insisted quite tersely that citizens bore a responsibility to society and in maintenance of infrastructure. Furthermore he was instrumental in creating the T-Hub and also TS-iPASS, the industrial policy that is widely acknowledged as having attracted industry to the state and more specifically Hyderabad.
Moreover given his work experience in the US, it was also felt that there was none better than him to speak to investors from across the globe, including majors like Apple, Google and Boeing. Apparently for the political leaders, masses and party workers, he spoke their language as well, being well versed in Telugu, Urdu, Hindi and English and when he becomes Chief Minister of Telangana Mr Rama Rao will have earned his spurs.
2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls Accordingly not limiting themselves to expressing outrage on social media, or lamenting that Indian politics is ridden with corruption, two young women in the state have sprung a surprise by deciding to contest in the Telangana Panchayat elections. Meanwhile these two women are 24 year old Sushmitha Naidu from Nizamabad and 30 year old Sai Pravallika Nagam from Ghatkesar.
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu