Hyderabad sources reported that nearly a decade of constantly making his way upwards, K.T. Rama Rao ends the year at the threshold of the top job in the state that is widely stated to be his. Meanwhile a day after party president K. Chandrasekhar Rao took oath as Chief Minister, he elevated Mr Rama Rao as TRS working president, giving the clearest indication of things to come.
Accordingly KTR was the lightning rod for the people’s ire over bad road in the city; he was the one who arranged for money for medical treatment of a child in remote village. Reportedly he has not only lent a patient ear, he has also insisted quite tersely that citizens bore a responsibility to society and in maintenance of infrastructure. Furthermore he was instrumental in creating the T-Hub and also TS-iPASS, the industrial policy that is widely acknowledged as having attracted industry to the state and more specifically Hyderabad.
Moreover given his work experience in the US, it was also felt that there was none better than him to speak to investors from across the globe, including majors like Apple, Google and Boeing. Apparently for the political leaders, masses and party workers, he spoke their language as well, being well versed in Telugu, Urdu, Hindi and English and when he becomes Chief Minister of Telangana Mr Rama Rao will have earned his spurs.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam